Friday, May 15, 2009

About me

My name is Deborah, and mother to 3 sons. And one of them has seriously too many shirts.

mom

I enjoy line-dancing, shopping, reading, cooking, going out with my friends, eating out with my husband, and spending time with my children.

I also enjoy sharing news about crime in Klang Valley. So my son taught me to use this blog http://crimewatchklangvalley.wordpress.com instead of emailing him all the time.

He also introduced me to Facebook. My profile is here. It’s still quite empty and I don’t know what to do with it. He is also telling me about ‘Tweeter’ which I really don’t understand.

Read “Why did I open this blogshop”

1 comment:

  1. hi..
    i like ur shirt..
    cool n smart..
    can u update ur latest shirt?
    can i be ur regular customer...

    pls update ur latest shirt by send it to my mail..
    easier89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete