Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #5: Slurping Ape Singapore (RM15)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!   

5-slurping-ape5-slurping-ape-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“OK this one is pretty old. When I was in college I may have worn it out up to 15 times. Then I went overseas and it got left behind in my cupboard, and I’ve never touched it since.”

Where did you get it?

“DCP, The Heeren, Orchard Road, Singapore.”dcp-label-2

Why are you selling it?

“I have too many casual, loose fit tees. It’s not like I go hang out at a mamak or a shopping center 50 times a week. So my mom convinced me to sell at least half of them.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. I was told DCP is a Singaporean local fashion label.
  2. Even though it has a vintage look, the maroon is still very warm, and the orange is bright. Uncommon and quirky color scheme :)

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment