Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #13: DCP Again (RM15)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!
13-dcp13-dcp-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“Okay this one is quite pre-loved. Another one of those loose tees I wore in college and have forgotten about since.”

Where did you get it?

“DCP, The Heeren, Orchard Road, Singapore.”
dcp-label

Why are you selling it?

“I have too many casual, loose fit tees. It’s not like I go hang out at a mamak or a shopping center 50 times a week. So my mom convinced me to sell at least half of them.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. The photos look a bit blue-ish but it is a bit green-ish to me. Or maybe it’s just me.
  2. I was told DCP is a Singaporean local fashion label.
  3. This one is quite old-looking. If you’re going for that look, this is it. The color near the collar is a bit faded, too.

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment