Saturday, May 16, 2009

Support mothers in technology!

I was never very good at technology. It was not easy for me to learn how to use email and blogs, and right now I am still taking things one step at a time.

I am still not a very technology-savvy kind of woman, but I want to learn more.

It’s important for the ‘older generation’ to keep updated with the way the world is changing, if not we will be left out.

One day when I learn more about how mothers can use the internet more, I will try and teach some of my friends, or maybe give you tips on how you can teach your mothers too.

Thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging me to learn.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Have just read the malay mail online and found out about your blog, what a way to do business, never tought about it.Well done, hope my wife would be inspired by your blog. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I managed to sell a few more shirts since the article came out in Malay Mail.

    I hope your wife will join me in embracing new technology.

    It's really fun and rewarding.

    ReplyDelete