Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #1: Wolverine (RM30)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!
1-wolverine-back 1-wolverine

SOLD!

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“I’ve worn it out very casually out not more than 5 times to a mamak.”

Where did you get it?

“Bought it in a small boutique near Taylor’s College 4 years ago.

Why are you selling it?

“When I got home, I realized I don't have Hugh Jackman’s body. Hence it is slightly baggy in the shoulder for my taste”

Anything I should know of?

  1. If you have a super long body, the shirt might seem a bit short.
  2. This piece is not an original Marvel comic collector’s shirt. In fact, it is has a weird made in Bangkok tag.
    wolverine-label
  3. Otherwise the shirt looks really awesome! Especially when you want to subtly suggest masculinity.

SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment