Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #11: Exaggeredtion (RM30)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!    
11-exaggeredtion 11-exaggeredtion-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“I have worn it only twice casually. It is as good as new!”

Where did you get it?

“I was at the World Rainforest Music Festival last year and this Japanese crafts vendor sold this at their mini bazaar.”

Why are you selling it?

“I didn’t try it on! The cutting looked good in the shop, but when I wore it out it was a bit too short and tight for me.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. It completely exaggerates how broad your shoulders are. In fact, it looks like a baby tee on me.
  2. It is not a baby tee, it’s got a very male cut.
  3. If you are M size, avoid this. Only for XS and S sized dudes.
  4. Click to zoom in on the cool oriental artwork at the back. It’s got real interesting print…

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment