Saturday, May 30, 2009

For Charity – Mothers giving back

idolYes, if Idols can give back, so can Mothers.

I’ve made a total of RM 190 so far from the sale of my son’s shirts; shirts which I would have given away sooner or later. So, why not give the proceeds to some mothers who need the money more than I do. May not be much, but it’s a start.

What I have learned from this experience is more valuable:-

1) I spent a fun afternoon with my son.

2) I have learned to set up a blog shop and experience the thrill of e-commerce.

3) I got my 2 min of fame in Malay Mail.

4) I’ve connected with some wonderful young people who bought my shirts, who are polite, helpful and encouraging with their comments.

So, watch for news about my BIG SALE. Proceeds will be donated to this charity for single mothers and their children:-

Multi Mutual Charity Association KL & SeL

2-75A, 2nd Floor South City Plaza

43300 Seri Kembangan

Selangor Darul Ehsan  Malaysia

Tel 603 8941 8840 Fax 603 8943 8840

No comments:

Post a Comment