Saturday, May 16, 2009

SOLD Honestee #9: Topshop Tattoo (RM15)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!
9-tatoo 9-tatoo-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“I have only worn this ONCE.”

Where did you get it?

“I love the cuts and fitted tees from TOPMAN (Topshop). Really do. Bought this off their discount rack.”

topman-label

Why are you selling it?

“I was experimenting with a new style. The intricate patterns made me feel like I was a souvenir Indiana Jones might want. But who knows maybe you’ll see it differently.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. This is Xs, so it will be quite small, and the tee is short.
  2. If you’re small, skinny and badass this might be your dream come true.
  3. The sleeve / vest kind of style however is great for any set of shoulders.

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment