Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #2: Green means go. Yellow means go faster. (RM30)

Click on the pictures to zoom in! 
2-greenmeansgo 2-greenmeansgo-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“As good as new! I’ve worn it out only ONCE for a ‘traffic light party’ where the color of your shirt denotes your relationship status.”

Where did you get it?

“Was rushing for the party, so I bought it at Zero Hour, in 1 Utama. Cost me RM69.90. Which is expensive for me.”

Why are you selling it?

“Trust me I never wear green. I bought it just for the party.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. If you have a short body, this might be long for you.
  2. Click on the photo to zoom in and see the torn edges of sleeve, and edge of collar, looks very good. If this was in black, or grey, it would’ve been my favourite shirt. Too bad I’m not really into green. Unless it’s edible.
  3. Even if you’re skinny, the fit is not bad.

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment