Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #7: The Love Bus *NEW* from Artwork Philippines (RM30)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!   
7-thelovebus 7-thelovebus-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“I have never worn this. This is brand new.”

Where did you get it?

“Artwork, from Manila, Philippines. If I’m in Manila, I will always make a trip to Artwork and get at least 6 shirts at once! They have their own unique cloth, dyes, prints, and cuts. I love it.

DSCN9822

Why are you selling it?

“Bought it in a rush! Didn’t have much time during that trip. Later when I tried it on, the earth color didn’t play off my skin too good. So I never wore it.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. It’s a more slim and long kind of cut.
  2. The back print has a bus and a heart. I think of the Beatles. Hmm…

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment