Saturday, May 16, 2009

SOLD! Honestee #3: Do not pass go (RM25)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!
3-backtojail 3-backtojail-back

SOLD!


Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“As good as new, but with vintage look. The black is actually fuzzy dark grey ‘pre-washed’ look." Only wore it out twice since I bought it.”

Where did you get it?

“H&M, New York”

backtojail-label

Why are you selling it?

“The cutting was AWESOME when I first put it on, then I bought it on impulse. After wearing it out I realized the ‘Jail’ look didn’t suit me. But some guys can pull it off, with a cardigan or a jacket over, I think.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. If you have a fat / chubby / flabby body, don’t even think about it. This is fitting and slightly stretchy. Buy it if you’re skinny, lean, or athletic.
  2. It looks faded, even though its hardly worn.
  3. The cutting of the sleeves make your shoulders look really broad, and the lines make you look more V-shaped from the back.


SOLD!

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment