Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honestee #15: Art of War *NEW* (RM25)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!   
15-artofwar15-artofwar-back

Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“It is brand new! I have NEVER worn it!”

Where did you get it?

“Artwork, from Manila, Philippines. If I’m in Manila, I will always make a trip to Artwork and get at least 6 shirts at once! They have their own unique cloth, dyes, prints, and cuts. I love it.”

artwork-label3

Why are you selling it?

“The design has quite a strong character to it, one which I didn’t jive with me. I’m not even sure why I bought it.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. It says “Sun Art of War Tzu” at the back. I find it kinda weird. But hey, you might be crazy over this. I don’t know.
  2. The shirt is very long. Taller boys for this one!

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment