Saturday, May 16, 2009

SOLD Honestee #14: King Cobra (RM25)

Click on the pictures to zoom in!
14-kingcobra14-kingcobra-back

SOLD


Looks good? Order it now! (before someone else does)

Condition:

“I wore this about 5 times. It had ‘vintage’ kind of dye and cloth when I bought it, so it still remains vintage-ish.”

Where did you get it?

“Artwork, from Manila, Philippines. If I’m in Manila, I will always make a trip to Artwork and get at least 6 shirts at once! They have their own unique cloth, dyes, prints, and cuts. I love it.

artwork-label-2

Why are you selling it?

“I need to make space in my cupboard, so my mom convinced me to sell off tees I rarely wear.”

Anything I should know of?

  1. The ribbed collar highlights the upper body a bit.
  2. The color is quite unique!

SOLD!

Next steps:

No comments:

Post a Comment